Saturday, November 1, 2008

I'm Back!!!

Hi everyone! I'm so sorry for the huge delay and that I haven't been updating my blog, but here I am now! So let me catch you all up! I had a birthday on Thursday and I turned 16! I still can't beleive it and does anyone know if you're supposed to feel different? Because I don't at all! Here's the real kicker! At the beginning of the month, my grandparents came over to spend the weekend with us. They went out for the afternoon with my parents to go get my mom "a new chair" as they said. But when they came back I looked out there to see the chair, but no chair! Instead, behind our truck was a red Saturn Ion with balloons! They bought me a car!! I couldn't believe it and I cried! So I finished up drivers ed on my birthday ironically, and I'm hoping to take my drivers test to get my licsense next week! If only we weren't so stinking busy!!! AHHH! But I'm trying to be as patient as possible! Oh and for everyone who called me or sent cards regarding my birthday, thank you so much for thinking of me and I really appreciate it! It was very nice of you! Also on my birthday, my varsity jacket came in! How funny and of all days for it to come in! Halloween was fun too. I don't trick or treat anymore, though fun as it is, but now I help out my mom and dad by passing out candy. It has also become a tradition that my best friend Sam comes over and hands out candy with me. We still both dress up and have a great time. This year I was a little pressed for time with my costume, but it surprisingly came out looking awesome! I was a boy for halloween and all I had to do was raid by brother's closet! My dad said that he trully didn't know that it was me at first! And school is going well, just trying to hang in there and make through the year, but that's high school for ya! Volleyball season is over, and I have my banquet on Monday, and guess what starts on Tuesday? GYMNASTICS! It's a never ending cycle of activities! I am going to make a conscience effort to update more and keep everyone up to date! Thanks again for being to patient with me!!

~Court

4 comments:

Austin said...

wwwooooooooooooooooooooooowwwww!!!!! thats soooo sweettasticalisticall.......i gots somethn new too!!! haha luv ya!!!


~austin

Taylor said...

Hey Court... glad to hear that all is well! And that is so excited about your car! I love it!!!! It is saweet!!!!!
Glad that you had a good birthday and Halloween and i hope that your banquet goes good!!! Have a great week!
I love your new layout and colors too! SO CUTE! great choices


p.s.- can't wait to see you tonight! It'll be fun!!!

Taylor said...

i meant so exciting! lol sorry

Lauren said...

Happy- really belated- Birthday Court!!

Lauren :)