Friday, August 29, 2008

Future yays and nays

Here are some things that I am looking forward to during the year......... going to Michigan Adventure with the Johnstons, finishing drivers ed and getting my liscense in October, maybe getting a car, seeing my friends at school and being in choir and piano, playing in volleyball games and competing in gymnastics meets, going to Florida for Christmas to spend time with my grandparents and aunt, having my grandma come in February, finishing the 10th grade in one piece, having summer come!

Now here are some things that I am NOT looking forward to during the year........ having summer end in 3 days, having school start and be in a gynormous new school, not having some friends in my classes, winter time, midterms, conditioning at gymnastics, final exams, going into junior year when big exams count the most!!!!

Well now you know the ups and downs of my life! Does anyone else have yays and nays of their schedule? Give me a holler and let me know!

4 comments:

Austin said...

hey i totaly agree!!!!

Taylor said...

Hey Courtney! I had a great weekend with ya! It was so much fun and I will never forget it... especially the TWO log rides lol!
Have a great day tomorrow at school lol and tell the family hi
ttyl

Taylor said...

hey court... you need to post..lol! hey hope that you had a great first week of school! love you like a sis! -rosie

Lacey said...

Hey Court, I saw your pictures from Homecoming...you are absolutely beautiful! :) Hope you all is well! Miss you!