Friday, August 22, 2008

I'm SO sorry!

Wow everyone! I'm so sorry about the delay! I have been on vacation and have started up with volleyball again, so I guess I've been slacking on my blog! Well let me catch everyone up. As I said before, yes, I did make the volleyball team. Or I guess in this case, I re-made the volleyball team, cause I'm on JV again. We have practice almost everyday, so that explains my absense. I have been working really hard, infact, my whole team has. And yesterday we voted on team captains, so lets all cross our fingers. I'm really excited to find out and can't wait to start playing again. So, moving on to our next topic, the icky word, SCHOOL! There, I said it. Unfortunatly, it starts on Sept. 2, so to make it more realistic, in 12 days!!!!! Yes, it's true, it's down to a matter of days now! Well, I have to admit, I am looking forward to choir, of course, being in two awesome choirs this year, volleyball and gymnastics. As much as I love summer, I am looking forward to school, a little bit. Just keep thinking, only 3 more years of high school.... oh boy. Again, I'm sorry to keep everyone on the edge of their seats waiting for me, ha yeah right! Well, gotta run, I gotta go clean my room......uggghhhhh!

3 comments:

Hannah said...

Hey it's Hannah Dowley! Congrats on making the team!!!!

Taylor said...

Hey Court! No surprise, that you would make the team again! lol!
can't wait until this weekend! fun fun fun!!!

Taylor said...

hey courtney! you have no idea of how excited i am of this weekend and especially tomorrow! funnel of fear baby! i can not wait wait wait! it is gonna be so much fun but i really hope that it doesn't rain again like last year...lol! see you tomorrow and tell the family hi!