Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Vaca! (oh yeah :) )

So who doesn't like a good vacation?! I mean really?! I'm goin on a sweet vacation cause now a days no one can catch a break to breath, let alone take a vaca, ya know what I mean? So it's not like Hawaii or anything, but it's still my vacation right? So, we'll be at my cousin's wedding and at my grandparents' house, Macanac ( yeah, the place with the good fudge!), maybe Torch Lake, and the iceing on the cake, MICHIGAN ADVENTURE WITH.......you guessed it..... THE JOHNSTONS! I know it's gonna be a spectacular day! We always do the craziest and most fun things and Taylor and I may possibly make fools of ourselves, but hey, that what friends do. Friends don't let friends go without looking embaressed, am I right? It's all good, and we'll have an awesome time with each other, we always do. So hopefully, this week will be all fun in the sun, and I'll get some time with my family and be able to breath before going back to work, gymnastics, volleyball tryouts, and well everything else.... so pretty much, the real world! But you gotta do what you gotta do, but why does summer have to end so fast?!

3 comments:

Taylor said...

Hey Court! Have so much fun and I can't wait until Michigan Adventure! You are so much fun to always be with and I can't wait! And yeah, we probably will make a fool out of ourselves, but don't we always...lol! Well have so much fun and I can't wait to see you all!

Taylor said...

nice pole! lol

Hannah said...

Hey it's me Hannah Dowley,
How are you? I love your blog